Use a Virtual Machine¶
A Sentilo sample instance is available for testing purposes distributed as a Open Virtual Appliance file (OVA).
The appliance contains the 1.8.0 Sentilo release.
- Sentilo Catalog (web application)
- Sentilo Platform Server (REST API)
- Sentilo Relational Agent (saves the data to mySQL)
- Sentilo Alert Agent
- Sentilo Location Updater Agent
- One designed for Virtual Box, available here. It has been tested using version 5.0.40.
The virtual machine credentials are sentilo/sentilo.
After the virtual machine is started, all the sentilo services are launched automatically. The IP of the virtual machine is assigned automatically, to know which one is, enter into virtual machine and execute the “ifconfig” conmmand. In some settings you might need to port forward guest ports (essentially 8080 and 8081) and access them from your host machine.